14 Christmas Jokes and Riddles
Hello friends! In honor of the holidays, I am going to take a break from my other content and spread some holiday cheer with some holiday jokes 🙂 We all need to get in the habit of being less stressed during the holidays and just take some time to maybe read a few jokes that make us laugh so let me provide you with a few laughs. Spread these jokes to your friends and family. Enjoy the laughter together, with whomever you are with.
I hope these jokes make you smile as much as they made me smile this holiday season. Enjoy 🙂
- What’s red and white and red and white and red and white?? Santa rolling down a hill!
- How much did Santa pay for his sleigh? Nothing. It was on the house!
- What’s a good holiday tip? Never catch snowflakes on your tongue until the birds fly south for the winter!
- Why didn’t Rudolph get a good grade card? Because he went down in History!
- Little girl: Dear Santa, I want a dragon for Christmas. Santa: Be realistic, kid. Little girl: Okay, I want a boyfriend. Santa: What color dragon do you want?
- What’s the best Christmas present in the world? A broken drum, you just can’t beat it!
- Why was the Grinch in the liquor store? He was searching for hoiday spirit!
- Woman: It looks like reindeer! Partner: Rain??? The weatherman’s calling for snow, dear.
- Every family has one weird relative. If you don’t know who it is, then it’s probably you.
- I’m going to lay under my Christmas tree to remind my family that I’m a gift!
- Dog: So let me get this straight, I can’t bring a stick in the house but you’re allowed to bring in a whole tree???
- You can be your own secret Santa with wine and Amazon Prime.
- Santa: I replaced you with a fleet of drones. Reindeer: WHAT????
- Snowman: I got my DNA results back today. Turns out I’m 85% water, 8% dirt and 7% dog pee.
Everyone is deserving of health, happiness and laughter! Remember to always love yourself because you are WORTH IT!
I’d love some Christmas interaction in this post! Comment below with your favorite Christmas jokes or riddles? Let’s spread some holiday cheer!